Design direction provided by fashion-insider with a background as Design Director and Trend Forecaster combines an intuitive understanding of market trends with extensive global knowledge and match making abilities.
- Provide ”big picture vision”, trend concepts, identifying key silhouettes, colour palettes – seasonal colour flow and source key fabric trends.
- Monitor the design process
- Establish a realistic timeline and action plan for the design/production and sales organization
- Direct an existing design team, monitor the vision from start to finish, oversee the design process from first proto sample to end product.
SEASONAL EVALUATION AND CRITIQUE
- Evaluate existing design material. Provide direction on trend, colours, silhouette, print and graphic, fabric selection and embellishment.
- Evaluate the final collection before production of lookbook, image shoot and fashion shows to identify:
What might not have come out according to the established brand identity “DNA”?
What might not have come out according to the quality standard of the brand?
What might be missing according to the latest trend that could be added?
CREATIVE ”MATCH MAKING”
- Introduction to an extensive global network of fabric mills, production factories, tech/print designers, pattern makers, ateliers, agencies and bespoke services.